- Connect up to two mobile Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Make calls or receive phone calls
- Listen to music or audio books
- Eight button tactile keyboard
- High resolution color LCD display with automatic dimming
- Super simple intuitive and effortless user interface.
- Volume adjusted with plus and minus keys. Adjust the volume for the AC radio/intercom independently from your Bluetooth volume
- Configurable muting of ATC/intercom when listening to music: full mute, soft mute (Bluetooth volume lowered) or mix (mixing ATC/intercom and Bluetooth)
- Automatic Bluetooth reconnect
- Cable clip fastens to seatbelt, safely keeping your controller close by
- More than 20 hours battery capacity available
- Built in test functions makes it possible to verify headset and complete solution at home.
- The Avee BlueLink may be configured to your requirements via a color LCD and the menu system.
AUTO POWER ON / OFF
- The BlueLink automatically switches on when plugged into the aircraft / radio is switched on (configurable)
- Auto power of (configurable)
- Normal radio communicaction and intercom works as normal even when the BlueLink has an empty battery.
- The BlueLink may even be removed from the BlueLink connector on the cable without desturbing normal radio com and intercom operations.
INDICATIONS & NOTIFICATIONS
- Battery status indication
- Aircraft connect indications
- Music play indications
- Call indications
- Simply select the ‘silent cockpit’ key on your Bluetooth Controller to mute music and reject any incoming calls, a useful feature when flying into busy airports
- Controller is compatible with all Avee Microphone Add-ons
SOFTWARE UPGRADE ABLE
- The software in the BlueLink may be upgraded via a Mac or a PC.
- The software in the Avee Microphone Add-on may be upgraded from the BlueLink.